How to Add a Facebook Feed
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create a Social wall.
2. Choose between Website Embed or Display Screen and click Create Button.
3. After clicking on the Create button, you can see multiple social channels. Select Facebook Icon as a source.
4. Select your preferred connection type >> Page or Handle
- Page – To embed Facebook page feeds on websites. Collect your branded content.
- Handle – To embed a Facebook profile on a website. Collect your profile posts using your handle.
5. After choosing your connection type, if you want to enable moderation then tick the Enable Moderation option or if not then leave it untick.
6. Now click on the Create button.
7. Connect your account to a Facebook Profile to authorize your feed.
For feed authorization, you need to sign in with your Facebook account.
8. Click on Continue with Facebook.
(Note: Onstipe will never post anything on your social profiles without your permission.)
“If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your Facebook feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your Facebook feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
9. Now click the “Display Options” Tab.
10. Display your Facebook feeds anywhere – Choose Display on Screen to cast your feeds on digital screens or Choose Embed on Website to integrate Facebook feed on website.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.