How to Add a YouTube Feed
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create a Social wall.
2. Choose between Website Embed or Display Screen and click Create Button.
3. After clicking on the Create button, you can see multiple social channels. Select YouTube Icon as a source.
4. Select your preferred connection type >> Channel URL or Playlist
- Channel URL – To embed YouTube Channel videos on websites through Channel URL.
- Playlist – To embed a YouTube Playlist video on a website through Playlist URL.
5. After choosing your connection type, if you want to enable moderation then tick the Enable Moderation option or if not then leave it untick.
6. Now click on the Create button.
“If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your YouTube feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your YouTube feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
7. Now click the “Display Options” Tab.
8. Display your YouTube feeds anywhere – Choose Display on Screen to cast your feeds on digital screens or Choose Embed on Website to integrate YouTube feed on the website.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.