How to delete Instagram data from Onstipe
First, log in to Onstipe.
1. Select and open your Stipe (in which you added an Instagram feed).
2. Then click on Sources Tab.
3. After clicking on Sources Tab, you will see your added source (right side) under My Sources.
4. Select your Instagram feed and click Delete Icon.
5. Select Yes and give your confirmation to delete your Instagram data from Onstipe.
6. Done. You have successfully deleted your Instagram data from Onstipe.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.