How to Embed Facebook Feed on Website
Follow this step by step guide to embed Facebook feed on website.
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create a Social wall.
2. Choose Website Embed and click Create Button.
3. After clicking on the Create button, you can see multiple social channels. Select Facebook Icon as a source.
4. Select your preferred connection type >> Page URL or Profile
- Page URL – To embed Facebook page feed on the website. Choose this to fetch your Facebook page posts.
- Profile or Handle – To embed Facebook profile on the website. Choose this to collect your Facebook profile posts using your username or handle.
5. Now click on the Create button.
6. Connect your account to a Facebook Profile to authorize your feed.
For feed authorization, you need to sign in with your Facebook account.
7. Click on Continue with Facebook.
“If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your Facebook feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your Facebook feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
8. Now click on the Embed on Website Tab under the “Display Options” Tab.
9. Set Width and Height for your Facebook feed according to you.
10. Click on Copy Code to copy the generated embed code. You can see a preview of your Facebook feed anytime by clicking on the Display Stipe button.
11. Simply, paste the generated embedded code on any page of your Website. Place this code into the <body> </body> section of your web page.
Now enjoy your live Facebook feed on the website.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.