How to Embed Twitter Feed on Website
Follow this step by step guide to embed Twitter feed on website.
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create an Twitter wall.
2. Choose Website Embed and click Create Button.
3. After clicking on the Create button, you can see multiple social channels. Select Twitter Icon as a source.
4. Select your preferred connection type >>Hashtag or Handle
- Hashtag (#) – To embed Twitter hashtag feed on the website. Collect your earned user-generated content or hashtag included posts.
- Handle (@) – To embed Twitter profile feed on the website. Collect your profile Twitter posts using your username or handle.
5. Now click on the Create button.
6. Connect your account to a Twitter Profile to authorize your feed.
For feed authorization, you need to sign in with your Twitter account.
7. Click on Sign in with Twitter.
“If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your Twitter feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your Twitter feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
8. Now click on the Embed on Website Tab under the “Display Options” Tab.
9. Set Width and Height for your Twitter feed according to you.
10. Click on Copy Code to copy the generated embed code. You can see a preview of your Twitter feed anytime by clicking on the Display Stipe button.
11. Simply, paste the generated embedded code on any page of your Website. Place this code into the <body> </body> section of your web page.
Now enjoy your live Twitter feed on the website.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.