How to Embed Instagram Feed on Your Website for Free6min read
From 1 million to over 1 billion users in 2020. Amazing!
It’s all about Instagram. Instagram doesn’t need any kind of introduction now. Its popularity and huge numbers of daily active users tell everything.
Assume a day without Instagram? Like a nightmare. Right!
This is the addiction of Instagram that we can’t spend even a single day without it. Even we can’t remember the days before Instagram.
Now, it is basically a part of our daily life, where we wake up in the morning checking our Instagram is our first task of the day.
From I don’t use Instagram to Ican’t live without Instagram, we all have faced that era.
Not only normal people like to use it frequently, but brands also rely on it in their day-to-day marketing plannings.
Why not? Because Instagram is the most powerful social network for marketers to reach out to their target audience.
Instagram is one such platform that helps tobridge the gap between brands and audiences in a direct way.
Instagram is the only platform that gives brands a great opportunity to increase awareness and generate authentic user-generated content.
But how does it sound? If you can connect your website visitors to your Instagram and can display your user-generated content to them.
Sounds great, right?
So, embedding Instagram feeds on websites is the best option for you.
Now so many questions are popping up in your mind? Like how is it possible? What are the benefits? Is this free or affordable?
Calm down, calm down.
Yes, it is possible. And Yes free and affordable options also are available.
Yes, you heard it right. Absolutely free.
Now you can embed Instagram feeds on your website with free and affordable methods that can easily fit in your tight budget. But before starting explaining the methods, you need to understand the benefits of embedding Instagram feeds on a website.
Benefits of embedding Instagram feed on your website
There are so many benefits of embedding Instagram feeds on websites. You can improve your brand image, increase more followers, likes, build more trust, and can boost your marketing game anytime.
Not enough? Then there are more–
- Drive your website visitors to Instagram profile;
- Generate more authentic and real user-generated content;
- Improve website UI by adding Instagram feed on the website;
- Turn your leads to sales, boost conversions;
- Build more trust among users and improve brand reputation;
- Extend the reach of your Instagram content;
- Generate more conversations and discussions;
- Hold visitors for a long time and improve dwell time;
- Encourage website visitors to use your brand hashtag;
- Increases product visibility and reach;
- Add more spark and style to the website;
- Display real reviews of real users – Social Proofs;
- Increase audience engagement.
Are you feeling the same? Excited to embed Instagram feed on your website after knowing lots of benefits.
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s start embedding Instagram feed on websites with us.
In this blog, we will guide you on how to embed Instagram feed on the website. So, you can save your time and money and can show Instagram photos on the website beautifully.
Best 3 ways to embed Instagram feed on your website
By using these 3 ultimate options, you can easily embed Instagram feeds on the website.
- Onstipe– Best Instagram Aggregator Tool
- Instagram’s Official Embedding Tool – Individual Posts
- Instagram Feed WD – Feed Plugin
Table of Contents
1. Embed Instagram Feed on Website Using Onstipe for Free
Before starting to embed Instagram feed on the website using Onstipe, you need to know about Onstipe.
A). What is Onstipe?
Onstipe is an Instagram aggregator tool that helps you to collect, curate, and display Instagram feed on Website or Tv/digital screens. Apart from Instagram, you can also use Onstipe to aggregate social media content from multiple social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo, etc.
It is also known as social media aggregator, hashtag aggregator, feed aggregator, UGC aggregator, and so on.
Onstipe allows you to collect Instagram feeds through handles or hashtags and creates an amazing Instagram wall. Onstipe helps brands to boost their marketing efforts and increase audience engagement. Onstipe can be used for various purposes such as events, websites, hashtag campaigns, conferences, weddings, eCommerce, etc.
This is the best free option for everyone. You can embed Instagram feed on the website for free with Onstipe. Onstipe has a free forever plan for startups and small or medium-sized businesses. You can create a free Instagram wall for your website using Onstipe and embed the Instagram feeds in a beautiful way. It also has premium plans, you can unlock more features of Onstipe in these pro plans.
Trusted by brands and professionals
Use Onstipe to generate greater audience engagement.
B). What is an Instagram Wall?
Instagram Wall is a platform that helps you to display Instagram feeds or posts beautifully on websites or on digital screens. You can create an Instagram wall with the help of the Instagram aggregator tool such as Onstipe.
Instagram aggregator tool empowers you to collect all the live Instagram feed in one place, that can be displayed anywhere on the website or screen.
The Instagram wall is the most powerful way to increase engagement and generate buzz on websites or during events, conferences, exhibitions.
If you are a brand and seeking a solution that can help you to boost your brand’s social reach and build trust among people, then you should employ an Instagram wall for your marketing strategy.
By embedding Instagram feed on website through an Instagram wall, you can display your earned user-generated content in an attractive and effective way to your visitors and audience.
C). How to Embed Instagram Feed on Website
- Create a free account on Onstipe
- Add a hashtag or handle
- Connect your Instagram business account (Connect with Facebook)
- Generate your Instagram feed embed code
- Copy and paste the Instagram feed embed code on your website.
As simple as it looks, right.
For a more detailed way, read the step-by-step guide below.
Step-by-Step Guide to Embed Instagram Feed on Website
Follow the below steps to embed Instagram feeds on the website-
1. Create a free account with Onstipe (start with a 14-day free trial). If you are an existing user then log in to your Onstipe account from here.
2. Create a Stipe. Enter a suitable name for your Stipe (Instagram Wall)
3. Select Stipe for Website Embed.
4. Click on the Create button.
5. After clicking on the Create button, you can see multiple social channels. Select Instagram Business Icon as a source.
6. Select your preferred connection type >> Hashtag, Handle, or Tagged
- Hashtag (#) – To embed Instagram hashtag feed on website. Collect your earned user-generated content or hashtag included posts.
- Handle (@) – To embed Instagram profile on website. Collect your profile Instagram posts using your username or handle.
- Tagged (@) – To embed Instagram tagged feed on website. Collect posts in which you are tagged.
7. After choosing your connection type, tick check, or untick the Enable Moderation option according to you.
~If you Tick check this option, then your Instagram feed will go under the private section. From where you can make them public manually. If you want to make all the feeds public then leave this option Untick.
Now click on the Create button.
8. Connect your account to an Instagram Business Profile to authorize your feed.
For feed authorization, you need to sign in with your Facebook account.
Click on Continue with Facebook. Your Facebook account must be connected with your Instagram Business Profile and has a business page.
9. After feed authorization, your Instagram feed will come in the Moderation section.
10. If you wish to filter and design your feeds then you can do it from the Moderation section and Layout design section. If you are okay with your feeds then skip this step.
11. Now click on the Display Option tab. And click WebEmbed.
12. Set Width and Height for your Instagram wall as per your need.
13. Click on Copy Code to copy the generated embed code. You can see a preview of your Instagram wall anytime by clicking on the Display Stipe button.
14. Simply, paste the generated embedded code on any page of your Website. Place this code into the <body>section of your web page.
Now enjoy your live Instagram feed on Website.
Create your own free Instagram wall
Start embedding Instagram feed on website.
2. Instagram’s Official Embedding Tool – Individual Posts
Instagram gives you an easy and free way to embed Instagram feed on website. You can use this feature to embed your Instagram feed on any website building platform such as WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Shopify, Jimdo, Squarespace, and so on.
But there are two major drawbacks you can face if you go with this feature of Instagram.
First, you can only embed a single Instagram post at a time using this feature. You need to add all the posts one by one manually on the website. So there are no updates available and you can’t get posts automatically from Instagram.
The second major drawback, you can’t customize and design your Instagram feed according to you.
Follow the below steps to embed Instagram post on website Using Instagram’s Official Embedding Tool-
1. Open your Instagram Business App in a web browser.
2. Pick a post that you want to embed and open it.
3. Select the three dots menu option from the right top corner of the post.
4. Choose the Embed option and copy the code.
5. Simply, paste the copied embed code on any page of your Website.
Now you can see your Instagram post on Website.
3. Instagram Feed Plugins
If you have a WordPress website then plugins can do the job for you. The third-party plugins allow you to embed your Instagram feeds on the website with ease.
There are a lot of plugins available, some are free and some are paid. Choose the best Instagram feed plugin as per your need and budget too.
You can visit the plugin section for WordPress plugin from here and get the best one for you. Make the right choice and choose the perfect one from Smash balloon, Instagram feed ed, Social feed gallery, or many more.
Here we have shared everything about how to embed Instagram feeds on a website free. So, what are you waiting for? Start displaying your all earned user-generated content on your website and show your website visitors your Instagram presence.