How to Display Social Wall on Smart TVs
Follow this step by step guide to display social media feeds on TV screens.
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create a Social wall.
2. Choose Display Screen and click Create Button.
3. Go to “Sources” and choose a Social Network.
- Add Twitter Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add Instagram Feed (posts from the hashtag, handle, or Tagged)
- Add Facebook Feed (posts from a page, or handle)
- Add YouTube Feed (videos from channel Url, or playlist)
- Add Vimeo Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add Flickr Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add Tumblr Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add RSS Feed (posts from an RSS URL)
- Add LinkedIn Feed (posts from company page)
4. After choosing a social network, allow and authorize Onstipe to connect your social account. (*Note: Onstipe will never post anything on your social profiles without your permission.)
“If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your social media feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your social media feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
5. Now click on the Display on Screen Tab under the “Display Options” Tab.
6. Click on the Copy URL to copy the social wall URL.
*Save this URL, we will use this social wall URL with the below-mentioned steps.
7. Connect your Smart TV to the Internet
8. Open App Store and search a suitable browser
9. Download and install browser application such as Chrome or Mozilla on Smart TV
10. Open Browser, enter your Social Wall URL in the web URL box
An alternative option for Smart TV, you can mirror your computer or laptop screen on your Smart TV screen.
1. Connect your smart TV and laptop on the same network
2. Press Home button under Apps, select Screen Mirroring on Smart TV
3. Follow the on-screen directions and complete the setup
4. Now turn on Computer’ Wi-Fi setting
5. Click on the Start button then select Settings
6. In Settings, click Devices
7. In Devices, select the connected device and click on Add devices
8. Select the Model number of your Smart TV
9. Now you can cast your computer screen on TV and display your social wall
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.