How to Add Instagram Feed
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create an Instagram wall.
2. Choose between Website Embed or Display Screen and click Create Button.
3. After clicking on the Create button, you can see multiple social channels. Select Instagram Business Icon as a source.
4. Select your preferred connection type >> Hashtag, Handle, or Tagged
- Hashtag (#) – To embed Instagram hashtag feeds on websites. Collect your earned user-generated content or hashtag included posts.
- Handle (@) – To embed Instagram profile on the website. Collect your profile Instagram posts using your username or handle.
- Tagged (@) – To embed Instagram tagged feed on a website. Collect posts in which you are tagged.
5. After choosing your connection type, if you want to enable moderation then tick the Enable Moderation option or if not then leave it untick.
6. Now click on the Create button.
7. Connect your account to an Instagram Business Profile to authorize your feed.
For feed authorization, you need to sign in with your Facebook account.
8. Click on Continue with Facebook. Your Facebook account must be connected with your Instagram Business Profile and has a business page.
(Note: Onstipe will never post anything on your social profiles without your permission.)
Additionally – “If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your Instagram feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your Instagram feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
9. Now click the “Display Options” Tab.
10. Display your Instagram feeds anywhere – Choose Display on Screen to cast your feeds on digital screens or Choose Embed on Website to integrate Instagram feed on website.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.