How to Embed Social Media Feed on Website
Follow this step by step guide to embed social media feeds on website.
First, log in to Onstipe or (create an account if you are a new user).
1. Enter a “Stipe Name” to create a Social wall.
2. Choose Website Embed and click Create Button.
3. Go to “Sources” and choose a Social Network.
- Add Twitter Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add Instagram Feed (posts from the hashtag, handle, or Tagged)
- Add Facebook Feed (posts from a page, or handle)
- Add YouTube Feed (videos from channel Url, or playlist)
- Add Vimeo Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add Flickr Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add Tumblr Feed (posts from the hashtag, or handle)
- Add RSS Feed (posts from an RSS URL)
- Add LinkedIn Feed (posts from company page)
4. After choosing a social network, allow and authorize Onstipe to connect your social account. (*Note: Onstipe will never post anything on your social profiles without your permission.)
“If you want to change theme layout or modify the design of your social media feed, you may use Onstipe’s Layout Design section. You can also moderate your social media feeds and remove unwanted posts in real-time with our powerful Moderation feature anytime.”
5. Now click on the Embed on Website Tab under the “Display Options” Tab.
6. Set Width and Height for your social media feed according to you.
7. Click on Copy Code to copy the generated embed code. You can see a preview of your social feed anytime by clicking on the Display Stipe button.
8. Simply, paste the generated embedded code on any page of your Website. Place this code into the <body> </body> section of your web page.
Now enjoy your live social media feed on the website.
If you have any additional queries, please contact us or email us at support[@]onstipe.com.